Phytosanitary treatment of pallets is performed in case of sending products or empty containers for export across the border. In view of the fact that in the tree are created favourable conditions for the development of pathogens and expertise you need to handle pallets. The Secretariat of the International Convention on the protection of (quarantine) plants of the UN food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) was drafted and adopted in March 2002 year standard on sanitary and phytosanitary measures ISPM 15 “Guide to the regulation of wood packaging material in international trade”.
On the territory of Ukraine the State control of veterinary and phytosanitary service of Ukraine. According to ISPM 15 standard, operating on the theory of Ukraine, wooden pallets must undergo decontamination in two ways:
- thermal (at a temperature of at least 56 degrees no less than 30 min);
- fumigation (processing of chemical reagents by spraying).
- of pallets, manufacturer's country code
- license number fitoobrabotke, companies
- method of disinfection of pallets.
We also provide each client with a full package of documents for registration of phytosanitary control in any quarantine service of Ukraine, namely:
- Phytosanitary control Act the Ministry of agrarian policy of Ukraine;
- Act of phytosanitary State for each individual batch of podkarantinnogo goods.